Are you an outstanding Primary practitioner, passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children? If so, we have a unique opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated teacher to join one of our fast-developing schools, both committed to shaping the future by providing a high quality, international education for all our young people. We a have partnered with multiple schools throughout the Middle-East to assist them in finding the highest quality of teaching staff.
The post includes excellent prospects with potential for opportunities in middle leadership.
Our vision is for our students to be high achieving, healthy and happy individuals, well prepared to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future. Our mission is to achieve this by inspirational teaching that places high value on learning, enjoyment and the well-being of all our students.
About the Role:
- To carry out the professional duties of a Key stage 1 teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school’s policies under the direction of the Head of School.
- To be an effective professional who demonstrates competency thorough curriculum knowledge. To teach and assess effectively
- Take responsibility for professional development and has students who achieve well
- Using a variety of teaching methods to:
a) match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas and use appropriate vocabulary
b) use effective questioning, listen carefully to students, give attention to errors and misconceptions
c) select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, ICT and other sources; ensuring students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught;
- Planning, Teaching and Classroom Management
- Teach allocated students a class by planning their teaching to achieve progression of learning through:
- identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest;
- setting appropriate and demanding expectations; setting clear targets, building on prior attainment
- make provision for students with differing abilities, or individual needs
- providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures and encouraging good practice regarding punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- Skilled in the best global educational practices
- Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed
- Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole-child
- Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
- Outstanding role models who embody our core values
- Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom. Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students
- Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life
- Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised having excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched UK National Curriculum at EYFS.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS
- Experience of teaching the IB programme (Desirable)
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will enjoy a generous package. You will enjoy the full benefits of working as an international teacher, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children (terms and conditions apply), medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.