Are you interested in travelling the world, exploring different cultures whilst teaching?
A through school in Astana, Kazakhstan, considered one of the top 10 schools in the country is recruiting for Secondary teachers to start as soon as possible. The school’s mission is to educate future world leaders.
Opened in 2007, the school has impressive facilities, resources and an outstanding learning environment. The students speak Russian and Kazakh as their first language, with many having excellent English, and high academic achievement in other subjects.
The school is located in Kazakhstan’s capital city Astana. There are modern classrooms with the latest IT, professional sports facilities including large grounds, a café & canteen.
Currently, we are looking for full time primary and secondary English Language Teacher for an immediate start or with a view to start in August 2019.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- To teach ESL and Science to 6-10 years old students (1-4 grades)
- To plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons
- To prepare curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities
- To adapt teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of children
- To evaluate children's growth in knowledge
- To lead children in learning and loving English
- To be a positive member of the school community
- To maintain positive, courteous relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- To attend parent meetings and other school events
- A recognised degree in your subject or a degree in Education.
- A recognised teaching qualification (PGCE or equivalent),
- TEFL (or equivalent) qualification
- 3 years’ school teaching experience,
- Citizenship of UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ or SA.
- Between USD$2000 – USD$2400 (Dependant on experience)
- Rent free apartment (non-shared)
- Generous annual leave
- Full cost of visa covered by the school
- Reimbursed air-fare
- Health insurance
- Very low cost of living
- Supportive community at school; A team English-speaking teachers from UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ and SA
- Excellent resources and facilities, spacious environment, availability of state-of-the-art technologies
About Paramount International Careers (PIC)
PIC are the exclusive talent partners of Acumen Education, both London based businesses. More broadly, our specialist talent management team, partners with language centres, schools, universities and governments in emerging regions to provide passionate and talented teachers to up skill young learners, adults and local teachers.
Our group owns and operates its own portfolio of schools and universities as well as supporting those outside of the group. We also work on behalf of governments to provide teachers to support country wide programmes. We have built a global education brand providing affordable premium primary, secondary and higher education across a wide based secular curriculum.
We actively engage with the schools and universities local management teams to ensure our core values and operating standards are adopted in our quest for high educational achievement.