Physical Education (Primary) Teaching Opportunity in China
PIC has entered an exciting phase of growth and development and as such, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic teacher of Physical Education to join the successful PE teaching team in one of our partner schools in China. Due to an increasing demand on student admissions we have expanded our Primary provision in both EYFS and at the upper end of KS2, with a 2-form entry throughout. Our first cohort of Year 13 students completed their ‘A’ Level studies in June 2016 and Year 9 will move into 2-form entry in September 2019. This growth pattern is expected to continue year on year.
This is a growing school within a unique and fascinating country which is regularly listed among the top ten places to visit in the world. With its stunning scenery and rich, historic culture, China offers a wide variety of new experiences whoever you are. China is moving into the 21st century and is changing and modernising at a fast rate. Come and experience this incredible environment, whilst expanding your career within an exciting and progressive environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver football and Physical Education classes in school.
- Train and manage the school football team and prepare them for competition.
- Organize football and other sports activities arranged by the company.
- Coach Football Academy weekend programs.
- Organize weekend non-profit activities for communities.
- Mentor school PE teachers and school team coaches.
- Deliver training to program member schools.
- Provide observations and evaluations of program quality.
- Deliver training sessions according to company’s plan.
- Other tasks assigned by RS management team, including but not limited to content development, club training, camps and so on.
- Follow coaches CODE OF CONDUCT.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant sports related degree and a TEFL (or equivalent) Qualification
- Experience of teaching PE or sports to primary and secondary students
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism
- Experience of working with EAL students
Successful candidates will be offered:
- A fixed term contract with the option to extend on completion of the first year
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of flight ticket at the end of the contract
- Free Accommodation
- Subsidised utilities including internet
- Baggage allowance
- Health insurance
All interested applicants are encouraged to send a CV, cover letter, a photo taken in the last 6 months and the names and contact information of 3 references.